Sunday, September 6, 2009

What do I wear with my fabric flower bib necklace?




I get asked this all the time! Other than a plain tee and jeans, what can I wear with my Flora Bond bib necklace? well there are many options, here is one I quickly thew together for you. I love the color of this dress, and the color of the shoes. This is just some pieces for inspiration. You can buy the dress at Modcloth and also the shoes. I love Modcloth because they have many options in all price ranges and also some vintage clothing, You know I LOVE vintage clothing! My closet is getting a little overloaded with vintage, oh well, I might have to put some in my daughters room. Maybe she will love vintage clothing when she gets older if she has to see the lovely items in her closet ever day. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment