Friday, May 21, 2010

My Friday night date -- Tulle! oh, yes!



I could sit and stare for hours at these dresses, only if I could also caress the lovely fabrics and tulle's.

This is a post card called-- Pretty Dresses by DarlingSavage on Etsy

( New design sneak peek, 1/2 finished)


Tulle, oh tulle, how I adore thee!

You will find this "wow" vintage black prom dress  : The Peek-A-Boo Black Prom Dress -- zwzzy 

Yes, tulle is in my closet....one of my favorites is this bubblegum pink tulle prom dress with a large tulle bow wrap! oh, my tulleness!


Of course I had to include this fluffy number by Bonzie : Tea Length Tiered Tulle Skirt


Tulle is: Fluffy, Puffy, Voluminous, soft, stiff, boisterous, and vintage, girl, very vintage!

 Soft pink, pretty lady, prom dress: Vintage Pale Pink Gunne Sax Bustier Dress -- marionkc 


Tulle dates back to the early 18th century, like I said, tulle is very vintage. Wear it proudly ladies!

The "get noticed" vintage black tulle hat: Vintage hat - 1970's Studio 54, -- PranceAndSwagger
 shop.

 Bombshell pink lace and tulle prom dress: Vintage 1950's Young Love Dress, -- deargolden

(small photo) -- my favorite vintage wedding dress of all! I enjoy visiting this lovely dress in my closet, and playing dress up in her layers and layers of bouncy tulle.

1 comment:

  1. How do you make those funky swirls around your pictures....????
    I LOVE 'um!

    ReplyDelete